Hillary’s Link to the Muslim Brotherhood
Posted by: Errol Phillips
On June 13, 2012, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), Congressman Trent Franks (R-Arizona), Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), Congressman Tom Rooney (R-Florida), and Congressman Lynn Westmoreland (R-Georgia) sent a letter to the Deputy Inspector General of the Department of State, Harold W. Geisel, requesting an investigation into the influence of anyone associated with the Muslim Brotherhood on State Department policy, citing a study by the Center for Security Policy, a principal proponent of Muslim Brotherhood conspiracy theories, that said that Huma Abedin “has three family members–her late father, her mother and her brother–connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations”.[
In an interview late in October interview Iowa Rep. Steve King was asked about his statement that Huma Abedin, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s aide for many years, has connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.
it seems to be the objective truth and I think we should look at those relationships especially when someone’s that closely related to the Secretary of State it becomes a critical issue.
First, let’s look at the facts. Ms. Abedin and her immediate family do have clear connections to Muslim Brotherhood.
Former New York Prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy has addressed many of these issues, including specific allegations against Ms. Abedin. Mr. McCarthy – who led the prosecution of Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman for the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center, – is an expert on the dangers of radical Islamist groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood.
Now that the Muslim Brotherhood has pulled off a Coup in Egypt – why isn’t this connection to this Terrorist Supporting Group put under a microscope and why are we continuing to fund this Entity.
Take a guess.
- The latest conspiracy theory? Obama gets advice from the Muslim Brotherhood (tv.msnbc.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood ‘paying gangs to rape women and beat men protesting in Egypt’ (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- The Sticky Web of “Diplomacy”… plus Who and Where is Huma? (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Bachmann sends Hamas Congressman Hakim Muhammad (aka Keith Ellison) response to Muslim Brotherhood propaganda (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Bachmann Is Right, McCain Is Wrong on the Muslim Brotherhood in the US Government (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- The Three Faces of John McCain on the Muslim Brotherhood (pjmedia.com)
- Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Rallies For Mursi (on.aol.com)