The Misogynist President
Posted by: Maureen Coover Scott
Has anyone else noticed how miserably demeaning Obama really treats women? First he makes Hillary stand up to take the heat about Benghazi. Then he feeds Susan Rice full of lies and sends her out to face the media…five times one Sunday morning on the talk shows. It was very apparent that he simply used two women to cover for him, and he hid behind their skirts until the election was over.
But the truth about the Terrorist Attack continued to come out. Obama’s story didn’t hold water, and didn’t die. So Hillary was sent away for the very important task of wine tasting at some foreign country. And then Obama steps up and tells America that he is concerned about poor, defenseless, Susan Rice, and, in essence, that no one should “pick on her. “
He has made it appear that these two are not capable of facing the music and reduced them to appearing like women who need to be protected.
He does not respect them, he has belittled them.
If I were Susan Rice I would be furious that Obama asked me to do his dirty work; waited until the criticisms and questions came back at me… and then treated me like a little girl who needed her Big Brother to fight her battles . And as for Hillary…with all her otherwise political savvy …she has, again, “stood by her man” and allowed herself to be used for the sake of the Party.
And these two are supposed to be intelligent, Independent Women who are symbolic of what women can achieve? They are both pitifully DEPENDENT on the men who pull the strings in their lives. And Obama has played them both for fools.
- Republicans’ Bizarre Attack on Susan Rice (realclearpolitics.com)
- Susan Rice defends Libya remarks (kypost.com)
- Susan Rice breaks her silence to defend herself over Benghazi (telegraph.co.uk)
- Obama Defends Susan Rice Against ‘Outrageous’ McCain, Graham Attack (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Susan Rice defends initial comments on Benghazi (cbsnews.com)
- John McCain Wants a Public Apology from Susan Rice (nymag.com)