Libertarians: Worthy of Scorn and Disdain
Posted by: Errol Phillips
Want proof that the Libertarians are narcissistic, destructive and dangerous
I tried to be a Paul Revere on the Libertarians. Tea Party People ought to hold them in the highest degree of contempt for aiding and abetting the Enemies of freedom.
Ron Paul and Gary Johnson must share a fair portion of blame in the Citizens failure to stop Obama.
Libertarians provided the margin for Democrats in at least nine elections
As we’ve perused last week’s election returns, we’d noticed a number of races where Libertarian candidates appear to have played spoiler for Republicans—certainly, more than we’re accustomed to. While we haven’t run a comparison with prior cycles, we’ve identified no fewer than nine contests in 2012 where the Libertarian received more votes than the difference between the Democratic and Republican candidates.
What’s more, none of these involved the typical 1 or maybe 2 percent you ordinarily expect a Lib to garner: Looking at the three-way vote, all but one were over 3 percent, and three took 6 percent or more, with a high of 6.5 percent in the Montana Senate race. These definitely seem like unusually high figures. [Source: Daily Kos]
Another reason to dislike the Paulians is the that there seems to be a reasonably large anti-Semitic Wing of the Party. Do a Google Search for your yourself and see.
- Libertarian Vote Cost GOP Nine Races?
- Without You Meddling Libertarian Voters, Romney Could Have Lost By Only 2.7 Million Votes!
- Libertarians provide margin for Dem victories in at least nine elections
- Did Libertarians Cost The GOP a Montana Senate Seat?
- GOP Too Libertarian, Free-Market-y, Say Anti-Libertarian, Anti-Market Pundits
- Ignore Us At Your Peril
- Libertarian influences outcome of Senate race
- Calling a Spade a Spade
- Suddenly, Ron Paul Supporters Are Relevant