some post debate thoughts
Posted by: Errol Phillips
Let’s cut to the chase – There are only two outstanding achievements of the Obama Administration:
- He unwittingly enabled an “in the closet” Black Conservative Constituency to emerge
- He made it possible to dislike Black People for reasons other than color and to say so
I think Bob Schieffer did a darn good job as Moderator
I suppose someone must now tell the Marine Commandant to eliminate the Bayonet Course.
Anyone can make a case as to who won the debate. But one thing is certain – Obama didn’t do anything enough to change the momentum of the Race.
What do you say Folks – How about that last-minute push for White Voters !
Pathetic – In a sane Country, 5 million people would surround the White House and demand Resignation or Impeachment. Where is Boris Yeltsin when you need him ?
- Off-Topic: Bob Schieffer Tries to Veer Foreign Policy Conversation Back From … Everything But (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Obama-Romney Debate: Hollywood Tweets About Bayonets, Horses and a Sweaty Candidate (sfluxe.com)
- Debate decoder: the final presidential face-off deconstructed (guardian.co.uk)
- Funniest tweets of the final debate (cnn.com)