Some Post Debate Thoughts
Posted by: Errol Phillips
Obama’s biggest lie in the Debate was in his closing statement: “I believe that the free enterprise system is the greatest engine of prosperity the world’s ever known.”
Bambi was more aggressive this time around – However, I thought he was over-coached. Romney didn’t take advantage of some golden opportunities to put him away and thus allowed Obama to stay for the full 15 rounds.
Also Obama had the help of the Referee. Romney should have put Crowley away as well when she said something to the effect “that she would be run out town if ……” The Debate wasn’t about her and Romney might have shut down her arrogance and her self-induced importance. She really blew it on Libya.
I call it a draw …. which is ultimately a win for Romney in my opinion.
The biggest loser of the night was Candy Crowley. Not only was she biased in favor of Obama, but her need to feel important diminished her even more.
In my opinion – Crowley’s over-reach is a blessing in disguise. The narrative of the cover-up continues to stay alive. Her incompetent pompousness cost Obama the win.
- Winners and losers from the second presidential debate (washingtonpost.com)
- Candy Crowley: Romney ‘Right’ That Obama Didn’t Call Libya Terror, But Thought ‘He Picked The Wrong Word’ (mediaite.com)
- WHO LOST THE DEBATE? “America’s media.” UPDATE: Video: Crowley Admits Romney Was Right on Liby… (pjmedia.com)
- HOFSTRA U PRES DEBATE – Candy Crowley, Barack Obama Double Down on Lie about Libya (UPDATED) (pumabydesign001.com)
- Thanks, Candy Crowley. Now I Hate the Mainstream Media More than Ever. (pjmedia.com)
- WATCH: Mitt Romney Barrels Over Candy Crowley (huffingtonpost.com)